How does Agency Solutions link your billing and accounting data (from our AgencyMGR or direct from booking), to your localized General Ledger (G/L), Tax & Financial system? We use our specially-designed General-Ledger-Update/Export or “GLUE” integration tool!
Whatever country-specific accounting system you have, our GLUE tool can most likely connect to it. We are continually evaluating accounting systems we can GLUE to as clients request them. Here’s a list of the accounting, reporting, analytic systems we have interfaced, connected, and “GLUE’D” to so far, plus a few we’re thinking about:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision)
- QuickBooks Online (and on-premise)
- Sage 100/200 (formerly MAS 90)
- NetSuite (cloud-only, large agency)
- INTACCT (cloud-only, large agency)
- XERO (cloud-only, small agency)
- Domo (analytics, reporting)
Our G/L/U/E> connector tool comes in two versions:
- AgencyMGR > G/L – the GLUE connects our AgencyMGR agency accounting suite > to the general ledger system used by your agency (our most robust and functional integration).
- Booking System > G/L — the GLUE sends invoices from your booking system > to QuickBooks Online, in a simplified configuration for smaller agencies.
Ask us how the Agency G/L/U/E> can help your agency’s billing and accounting run faster, and more accurately, so you get paid more quickly for each job!