This is NOT about booking system features, but about how to connect your booking system to your accounting system!
Our BLINK (Booking Link) integration tool will move your agency billing data from booking into accounting for processing cash receipts, collections, charge-backs, issuing statements for model, mother agency, and client accounts. The BLINK connection delivers HUGE benefits to any agency:
- Maximize Job Income = Capture 100% of booking revenue
- Minimize Errors & Risks = Fewer Mistakes & Penalties
- Minimize Time & Effort = Stop Manual Entries & Lower HR Costs
- Synchronize Key Data = Automatic Updates of Jobs, Client Billing Info
- Maximize Profit = Capture All Charge-backs, Expenses, Taxes
Booking systems began with physical photos, portfolios, paper files, and calendars (originally a rotating “lazy Susan” on each booking table!) evolving into software as the the industry grew, the pace of business increased, and technology offered new ways for agents to book talent.
Six Key Functional Areas of a Booking System:
- BOOKING = Charts / Jobs / Options / Contracts / Usages
- IMAGING = Packages / Books / Media / Images / Videos
- MODEL = Profile / Manage / Statistics / Scout / Develop
- CLIENT = Manage / Prospect / Close / Mother Agencies
- WEBSITE = Site / Feed / Upload / Content Management
- Booking LINK = data to the agency accounting system…
Once a job is booked and ready to bill or invoiced by the booking system, the billing data must move from your booking system into your agency accounting and management system. This is done by either sending Ready-to-Bill (“RTB”) or Invoices, depending on whether or not your booking system has invoicing built-in. We can adjust the amount and type of data being sent — pushed one-way, or with bi-directional updates — using our BLINK data integration tool.
Our BLINK can interface basically with almost any booking system using simple data export, or provide an advanced two-way connection with one or two of the best ones. Ask us how to BLINK your booking system to AgencyMGR or any other agency accounting system, or how to select a new booking system!